Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Settling in nicely




We've been in Alaska for four months and 26 days or so. We have furniture! We have a routine again! And I'm really enjoying my home. The piano was tuned for the first time--after 17 years! Which means I have been playing and it sounds so lovely! Liberty will soon be taking lessons.




I am enjoying the time I have during the day while the kids are in school. But still ache for homeschooling somedays. Mostly when I'm not seeing eye-to-eye with the school district employees. I am getting used to John's work schedule, and can even find joy in the time he's working.




I look forward to my first winter in Alaska and the quick spring that will follow. And boy, I can't wait to capture more photos of Alaska's beauty and uniqueness!

No comments: